The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Monday, February 14, 2011

I Google You like You Google Me

When I say it'z funny how the game unfoldz it'z like...I remember when we used to pop fire crackerz on the fourth of July. Indepedence Day!...the day my entire fucking world got rocked.
I'm dipping through Houston chazin' thiz paper, dipping back through San Antonio..on my way back to the studio in the Dead Spot..big money'z in my sentences,ya dig?
Long story short, an officer of the law in Junction,Tx told "me"....that he hadn't never heard of Peta'Locsta and Loced-Out Recordz.
Now, if 8yrz ago was today I'd be like,c'mon...getcha smart phone out Mr. Officer because I've never heard of a cop by the name Billy Hull. Let'z go: You Google me like I Google you ! I'll even let you go first. But by all good ol' American Justice, if my name comez up more than yourz doez at the top 10 of list in the search enginez that everyone in the world uses to gain insight into the "unknown"...in every which way you conceive of to enter my name in a search be it...Quintius Walker,Peta-Loc, Loced-Out Recordz,ect. cetera,ect. cet

0 comments:

Blog Archive