The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Sunday, August 14, 2011

" Master The Art Of Timing "

  As an independent artist in today's market, YOU ARE IN CONTROL. This is a simple fact that many of us minimize in the marketplace. The projects we choose to work on, and the timing we select to launch them are all up to us. We can't allow the actions of our competitors to dominate our every move. If we do, the competition has already won because they are controlling our agenda. Keep your competitors reacting to YOU.
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_7993645

  • Where your competitor is weak, choose to strike there
  • When your competitor stumbles, move in
  • Where you have a temporary advantage, exploit it, and see if you can build long-term advantage from it
  • You can only do a few things well at any given moment in time
                                    " Nobody Understandz "
Childhood dreams, 
And childhood friends done vanished,
Memories of ah nigga 14, being mannish.
And whoever would've wondered when it came to be
I wish I'd have learned the game before it came to me.
Ah young G growing up in adolescence,
We should have peeped the pain of the future in our presence.
But we were hardheaded and couldn't nobody tell me shit
12 o' clock, mama's probably raising hell and shit. 
Out on the block with the click, now they're passing the smoke,
Mashing bitch's on the dick when they ask me to roll.
I'm reminiscing when I balled with the school and all,
Now I'm missing in the halls breaking rules and laws.
I know my dogs from the hood gonna buck with me,
But my true fools, they no longer fuck with me.
Choosing the life but you're right to keep your head in the books,
Lil' nigga 14, making bread with the crooks.
Out on the scene getting crunk, in a dope-fiend ride...
Loced-Out of the blunts got it smoky inside.
Who gives a fuck about the laws on our ass
We're juvenile bound, and taking falls for our cash.
We'll be out before the sun rise, laughing and dapping
Getting high, just another night of blasting and capping.
So who am I to tell a nigga under me to stop hanging,
And gang-banging? Get out the set that he's been claiming?....

Mama's crying cause she's stressing, but what is the use?
I'm getting high because Nobody Understandz the youth.
I'm trying to get blessings, but why are they hiding the truth?
Does anybody understand the youth? 
(In no way whatsoever was this video intended to be an actual reproduction of an official video for the song " Nobody Understandz ". This video is only one from a series of YouTube segments shot on the fly to be included into a documentary. )
By the way...here's the song in the player available for download. 
Nobody Understandz by Peta-Loc

0 comments:

Blog Archive