The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Friday, October 21, 2011

" Rewind It " (Independence Day) "


How can you speak about repentance? Cause on the day of Independence; " my " freedom ended. With his windows tinted.I knew that he was scoping with a vengeance...and then he handed me my sentence. Why are they playing with me? He wants my license and insurance, my shit is legit, and I can ENSURE it. " It's a routine check, get out of the car so we can chat. " My lucks seems set. Cause now they're fucking with a vet. Straight to the pills and the hundred-dollar bills off in my shoe, what can I do? Cause once they hit the trunk this man is through. Termino'...Finido'..I guess I'm in denial, not me though, my thoughts are pre-occupied with SteBo. Where do " he " go? Or better yet...where do " we " go, after they run up on my set? Put his pistol to my head, he took my hands and then he cuffed em'...FUCK...I knew I shouldn't have trusted him.
It's a cold fucking game,

and hustlahz steady grinding,

" But I'm....kinda getting ahead of myself..."

Let me rewind it.

It's a cold fucking game,

and dudes are playing for keepz...

I sacrifice my life out in these streetz.
About a week ago, me and my boo went through our changes,
I'm bout to let y'all see how deep this game is.
It's dangerous, bumped up like going against the grain is..
People you thought you knew all your life...
turn out the strangest.
In six months, I'm bout' to born another seed. Me and this hustling chic'z at the room
smoking weed. Popping X and counting checks and drinking beer. A knocks at the door..
" Who the fuck have you told that we was here ? " I had a feeling that you were conning, when you told me you that you'd been jacked,..then...showed up at my trap without no scratch, without no pack...NOW,
Lady General's is in the room and I'm regretting it, I'm sweating it...she's just caught me with my dick in this bitch. " While we was pregnant? " Aww' Shit...
Bear with me. Cause dudes are out to get me. And snitch'z want me in this penitentiary. My clip will end up empty, cause I can't do another century. I'm balling til' I fall, nig-gaw'...RELENTLY! It's a Cold Fucking Game.
Since I done got ahead, I'll think I pick up where I started. It's time for me to see where these dudes hearts are at. I'm keeping dope, and seeking more, I gasta' sco'. I'm Houston bound. Kin-Folk, been beeping bout a week or so. I'm creeping now. I'm bout's to bounce off in a drought, to grab them rounds and stab, then pump them..back into the pound. I know Ne-Ne is down...but I can't have her in my mix, this shit has got too thick...I'm going solo in this bitch. My nigga Cream, it seems...been lacing up his weed. They beg me not to sell him no more cheese. My dreams have turned into nightmares, every time they call P-Loc's been right there...NOW THEY'RE TELLING ME THE STREETS DON'T FIGHT FAIR??? Mama's voice is drowning out reality, I hear her. They warn me from the grave. Police flashes in my rear-view mirror. At times it's hard to face the truth because it's sad. Feds were waiting for me off the Loop....HOW MANY COOKIES ARE IN THAT BAG?????

I invite you to something epic. Where we hustle out of  a sense of  hopelessness. Sort of  a desepartion. Through that desperation, we become addicted. Sort of  like the fiends we're accustomed to serving. Where we feel...we have nothing to lose so we offer you...well, we offer our lives. What do you bring to the table???-  S. Carter




I $tarted Small Time by Peta-Loc

0 comments:

Blog Archive