The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Facebook Messiah

 

Here we go again, yall. If you're familiar with me than you already know what's coming this year with the next album....

"T.I.P got out the half-way house, well?" L.O.C's been out of the half-way house, that don't be shit that they can laugh about. I'm only representing half the South....
But you can catch me in The Bean on the scene after class turns out....
I'm John Beto; I hear or sense no evil,
every since I set my distance with Big Stevo'.
I stand tall through fall weather....
Me, relinquish this shit to yall? NEVER!
Bitch, I ball better.....!
You dudes are having Tea Parties. I'm from the Land Of The Heartless; it's the Home Of The Paid...where we're, wardiez. This is Dead Spot, just because I put on Red Sox in the mornings, when I step out in the Garden this is NOT...
where I sat out on the block everyday to get this knot this is NOT...
The Interstate I hopped when I copped this is NOT...
to be shared. My life ain't a widget or a site.
P-Loc is not a midget on the mic.
I'm THE FACEBOOK MESSIAH.

You got a sell? I got a buyer.
The freaking world is reaching higher!
Be a leader not a follow.....let's see how many LIKES...
the see how many TWEETS I get tomorrow. I'm the Facebook Messiah..









http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives /how_to_get_around_sopa_if_it_ever_becomes_law.php

0 comments:

Blog Archive