The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Monday, February 7, 2011

It's not how much you spend. It's when and where you spend it.

They say he changed,he don't rap about his dope nomoh',since he doesn't...Peta'Loc don't give uz hope nomoh'? The album,....ain't got a cut for us to quote nomoh',....hustlahz-Iz yall not deep in what he wrote nomoh'? You see thiz "ice", but yall can't see this PAIN in his life?, thiz shit iz plat'num, the story bout him changing his life. How did it happen? One minute he was back in the trap then....befoh' you know it, my niggaz'z holding down soundscan.."MAN". It'z like a vacuum, pull it back the belly, go play it backwardz, ain't like that nigga' rapping like NELLY. I don't sell dope: i rap, done told yall....believe me, "yeah, I sold crack but dat'z....befoh' yall could see me". It'z like talking to a blind fan, won't get behind man....dat'z why P-Loc be on his grind man. Just put yaself inside thiz T.V. , nigga....come try to be me, nigga...cause I done been you. believe me..."THAT'Z E.Z., nigga. I got shotz to give.....

0 comments:

Blog Archive