The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Saturday, May 21, 2011

It'z A Hard Knock Life

" Sorry, boyz...but all the money in the world couldn't bring me back again. Lay down, lay down.Gonna stretch my mic out in Starks funeral home in Dead Spot...always knew a man could stop there. But a whole lot sooner than a lot of people thought. THE LAST OF THE REAL HUSTLAHZ....well, maybe not the last..Terrance Fields gonna be a good rapper...
The new, IMPROVED L-O-C!
I quit, I'm retiring....ain't enough money in this game to keep me around...
Sorry, Pac....I tried, honest. Can't go with me on this ride though.
I'm calling the shotz.
Bars closing.....
Where we going for breakfast???
LOCED-OUT RECORDZ, YALL!!!!!! "


Murphey's Law: If it can happen, then it will happen. And somehow, someway, it has happened. There's really not any use trying to make an understanding out of the recent events that have transpired in my life within the last 72 hours. I mean, honestly, when you've given all that you can give into making a dream become a reality and it only serves to manifest as another nightmare, what's left to do but " light a match....blow the joint." All behind a drunk groupie named Arrikka Cassler running off her mouth in a drunkened stupor in the chat window on Facebook.
Well...you know what? Yall get the post. It's Chinese laundry coming from my side every time I open my mouth. And if there's ever a time that Peta'loc the artist hasn't spoken the truth...de-friend me, un-fan me, ban me...crucify me..Please. The same thing happened to Jesus. And look at him now....he's worshipped.
Understand This: It's not about the fame or the riches. I was writing songs and rapping long before I knew that I could get paid for doing it. Music is an expression of my inner-soul. All the attachments are what mankind placed onto it. All the people who I once rapped for to get them out of their hard-aches and hard-ships are dead and gone. I'm the last one left. Alone.....it's just me and against the world now. Living out my artistic life " Thug style...so I can't smile ". 
Damnit feels good to be the Locsta.......


 

0 comments:

Blog Archive