The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

" Ain't No Justice....It's Just-Ice " ( Independence Day For Casey Anthony )


As an American-black, an ex-offender who practically has grew up and was raised by the American Judicial System....I used to live by the axiom of  " Ain't No Justice...It's Just-Us ". But after watching the Casey Anthony trial...I now have to live by the axiom of " Ain't No Justice...It's Just-Ice. "
32-degrees below zero. The system is Ice Cold. Casey just walked on an over-all charge of murdering her baby daughter. Cold Blooded murder!!!
I'm at this position based on what I've witnessed through EXPERIENCE. A lot of people have set in their living rooms, in the comfort of their homes and watched cases be tried in courtrooms....broadcasted through the media. As a result, a lot of pictures of the person being tried for a crime become tainted by the hype surrounding the trial. I've personally set in courtrooms hand-cuffed to the person being tried for a crime. I've shared cells and dorm-rooms with people being tried for a crime. I've read the actual documents of those same people. Seen the evidence that the court had on these people in black and white with my own eyes. And the evidence that I've witnessed did not warrant a guilty conviction. And at the end of the day, I've also witnessed these same people GET THEIR ENTIRE LIVES THROWN AWAY BY THE SYSTEM even though all of the evidence clearly pointed out that this person was NOT GUILTY- BASED ON THE FACTS!!! And to add insult to injury, these same cases were not granted any action whatsoever at a chance of appealing the cases.
I've never in my life witnessed what I've just witnessed happen in the case of Casey Anthony. I am an ex-offender, a hardcore rap artist, and when the verdict of  " NOT GUILTY " came back for Casey Anthony, tears flooded my eyes.
Now, I'm not saying that I don't believe that she murdered her daughter. I don't know if she did or didn't. If I did...then I'm absolutely certain that I would've been on the witness stand, as the rest of us who have our opinions about whether or not she did it would have been on the witness stand. What I am saying is that this is the first time that I've actually witnessed ( me..personally...throughout all my experiences with the court system ) a case be tried and concluded with a verdict based on nothing other than the FACTS AND EVIDENCE that the court had presented in front of them.
The verdict: NOT GUILTY....." Beyond a Reasonable Doubt "????

P.S.- As an after-thought I must also add. I do not agree with the end verdict in the case of the R&B singer R-Kelly. Ain't no justice...It's Just-Ice. The system is ice cold. 32 degrees below zero.
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My man! I love what you saying on that. That is exactly the point that I have been making. Myself, you, as well as many others have been convicted of crimes with much less evidence. What we witnessed today was injustice to the extreme. When there is no justice for a 2 year old toddler with no one to speak for her, then what is America telling the rest of us. There is a new definition to reasonable doubt today. If the evidence presented by the prosecution was not enough to warrant at least manslaughter or aggrivated child abuse, I don't know what was. I am no legal expert by far, but today alot of them agree with me and the rest of America. I am no ones angel, but the way that I was painted in the courtrooms in my days makes me wonder the difference between angels and straight up demons. Much love Peta Locsta.

Blog Archive