The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Thursday, August 11, 2011

" We Came, We Saw, We Smashed It "

Perform an experiment of focus and attention to media. Read the following words. The experiment states  a fact about an event that is about to happen in another moment in time. More precisely in the future....(Pause for a moment because I feel the need to clarify something right there: Listen, I am not a psychic. )
The world in the future will come across the same words presented to their attention-span in an audible format.  The experiment entails that you be able to recall and put together where you have read these exact same words that you are hearing? The words are as follows:
You sick of Peta'Loc the Great? You got hate in your state. Fuck showing love, I fucks up shit like the Cali quake. I bring pain, blow dro' so I can...maintain; with all these haters it's the only way that I remain sane. Stand staying on some gangsta shit, Laying with my gangsta bitch, praying she don't touch my grip. Bitch who you fucking with? You think cause you flipped three birds, that's it? Wrong nigga....To Peta'Loc a bitch can't quit.
Don't let your lil' mamas hear this. Best let your kids sleep. P-Loc'z no N-Sync...P-Loc's no BackStreet!
He's too raw, I stayed thugged-out, repping my set. The most gangsta, trill, thug-ass nigga to wreck. I keep your baby gal' shaking. My click bakes the cake then...hit I-10 with work. Forever paper-chasing. Don't just bob your head, nigga, feel me big homie, I'm deep I've been through shit boy...my click ain't phoney. I can't go weak, because everything I speak is stiff. Keeping it real is more important to me than being free. I want my grip. If you want me to squeal, keep your case. I'll do my bit and live good off of the weight in my safe. I'm a hustler's so real hustler's feel me. I ride deep like X and King because bitch niggas trying to kill me. So I pulls my K out and commenced to heart stopping. I'm going to have to bust a nigga's skull. I'm out of options.
X has got these niggaz out here stuck on drugs. Tha's okay because my Texas trillers stay straight Thugged. In this Loc-Life I live ain't shit positive. This is Mr. Peta-Loc, nigga....As Is.

0 comments:

Blog Archive