The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Thursday, October 20, 2011

" Know Your Battlefield "


         Have you ever just sat back from your workstation, scooted away from the desktop, lit a cigar and asked yourself the most elementary of questions that you in your heart felt had to be the dumbest question that you'd ever asked yourself.... " who is my market " ? No, really, you've been in business over 10 years and here you are asking yourself whether or not you know who your market is. And so you proceed to answer yourself with something that falls somewhere along these lines here; " my market is those whom I must persuade to buy my product, my service, or my idea. " That little admonition seems so basic to you doesn't it? However.......
         It is the basics that we so often miss which cripple us in the end. To know your market, you must listen to your customers. In order to listen effectively, you must ask questions to probe for information. In addition to all of this there still remains the obvious: You must speak their language! Like I said, it's the basics. All praise is due to my dear comrade Barry Donegan for bringing this to my attention in this post. http://www.gazzmic.com/blogarchive/11-10-19/Promoting_Your_Songs_Worldwide_by_Empowering_International_Fans.aspx?CntPageID=1   
         
Right on to the Real!!!! 
Coincidence Or Conspiracy by Peta-Loc

0 comments:

Blog Archive