The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Friday, March 18, 2011

Can't stop, Don't stop, Won't stop !

All I've ever known iz front-row hustling, when I'm down on my luck and I'm struggling, tryna duck the repercussions...iz putting me in situations, I can't escape, because thiz life that I lead iz smoking weed and paper-chasing. I gasta pave the way for my seedz, that'z being born cause they're product of me, we're tryna make it through the storm. But still I live my life az a G, out on the block until my pocketz make a profit in the middle of the morn-n, I'm yearning to get sweeted and fried, I'm creeping with thiz heat on my side, just for the tearz my mama cried...for me to leave the game but..she didn't understand my mission, now she got to feel my mutha fucking pain. I'm knocking at the door to destruction, hearing voices of her fussing, cause I'm the corner hustling with my cousinz. Itz probably cause she never made an effort, at raising me straight, so I can't help it cause I'm crazy to think..that'z itz too late for me to change now, cause I'm too deep into this game now, shit ain't gon never be the same how? Did life take a turn for the worst, at night when I sleep, I'm having visionz of a nigga in a hursh...it hurts!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Blog Archive