The Last Of The Real Hustlahz

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"The Two-Faced Baztard"

Came onto thiz earth without no mama OR no daddy
Even Jesus waz birthed,
So somebody had to have me.
My two mutha fucking Granniez...
THAT'Z who brought me up,
everyday'z been a struggle...
trying to make it'z hella tuff.
Introduce me to trouble,
Give my life a second look and..I done started a gang, now
I'm too old to get a whooping.
Ain't nobody to mold me
So I'm free to roam the streetz...
Time to go for the gold,
expoze my freedom az a G.
Parentz never played a part..call it obsolete..
But to me,
they were just two other niggaz on the street..can't you see?
Ain't no heart,
so ain't never been no love..
and I carry a grudge,
inside my mind you'll see a thug.
Smoking bud,
getting loced-out,
nigga going broke now..
I gasta' get paid...
so I commence to put the smoke out.
Ruzh to grab the strap and..
I continue blasting,
Back track a niggaz past and..
you can recognize the actionz...
of a....TWO-FACED BASTARD!!!!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive